PDA

View Full Version : Question About Bouncebacks

ILoveMickey'77
08-23-2016, 09:37 AM
I want to head down to Disney to stay one night to book one of the current bounceback offers.

I figured to do this, we'd try to stay as cheap as possible, so we booked a room at All Star Movies. Someone told me you can't book a bounceback at a value resort. Does anyone know if this is true?

TIA!

mydisneygirls
08-23-2016, 10:31 AM
We just returned and I have a photo of the offer but can't figure out how to upload a copy here. The only exclusions for the bounceback are the campsites, Bungalows at the Poly and 3 bedroom villas. It does say "This offer is only available to Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels and is nontransferable." There is a phone number 407-939-1923. I'm sure you can call and ask if a bounceback can be booked from a value.

Itchy
08-23-2016, 02:37 PM
You can book a bounce back from a Value. My trip coming up in a little over a week from now was booked last Sept while I was at POP Century. I am sure that they must have one in the room or check at the concierge desk or the phone number that the other poster provided.

Hope this helps..:mickey:

ILoveMickey'77
08-23-2016, 10:30 PM
Thank you! I called the bounce back number today and they did confirm I could books the bounce back while staying at a Value! Whew....