PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Paris

Mickey 101
08-23-2016, 12:30 AM
This is our first time going to Disneyland Paris :cloud9: We will be going to both parks for only one day. We are planning on arriving before park opening from Central Paris via the RER. That said, we are looking for any suggestions on how to plan our day, eg 'don't miss' attractions, QS food to enjoy and anything else that would help us get the most from our experience. Since we are trying to squeeze in as much as possible, we aren't really interested in TS dining. Thank you in advance!

Pirate Granny
08-23-2016, 09:30 PM
Crush coaster is great, but not a FP ride, if you can, do single rider line. The lines to get in are LARGE so try to get there before the park opens and get in line. Counter service lines are long, we waited 30-45 minutes wait in line to order food. They will not substitute anything, I wanted hot tea which was cheaper than the soda it came with, and even though I insisted to talk to the food manager they said their kitchen can not handle substitutes. But it was my third visit, so obviously I love it.

Awesome_guy
08-23-2016, 10:40 PM
Not sure when you're going, but my visit there was PACKED. So we didn't get a ton done, even in two days. My sister however had a completely different experience and got tons in, easy.

It's now been a few years, but I'd agree that Crush's Coaster is worth getting to in Disney Studios, and worth getting to early as there is no FP and it's not terribly fast loading. Ratatouille is the other Disney Studios attraction that would be unique (and a priority for me) but it was not there when we visited. If you like thrills I'd prioritize Space Mountain 2 in Disneyland Park over RnR in Disney Studios for a variety of reasons. The Studios is a pretty small park, so the only other thing would be potentially to do the Studios Tram if you're missing that or a unique show.

In Disneyland Park, I'd maybe prioritize the night show Disney Dreams if it's showing. BTMR is an island if it's done it's refurb, so is unique (potentially for your afternoon) as is Phantom Manor (Haunted Mansion) so I'd try to get to both if possible. Discoveryland is worth a walk through for sure. Get "under the castle.

Agree with previous post. Counter Service is not fast. Discoveryland has one with videos playing in a large space; we found that neat. The most options are potentially in the entrance to the studios? If time is of the essence and you see something quick, I'd take it.

Was so interesting to see an International Park! Exciting! Hope you have a blast.