PDA

View Full Version : ? About Keys to the Kingdom Tour

Goodwife
08-20-2016, 05:02 PM
Does anyone know if one needs to get a ticket for the keys to the Kingdom Tour far in advance or make a reservation at check- in at WDW hotel.
I had heard that it's not a big deal to make a reservation for that.
Thanks!

Genie1953
08-20-2016, 05:16 PM
Yes! I called and ordered our tickets last month for our trip coming up in November and they had availability on only two of the 12 days we will be there. I was shocked at how booked up it was.

Fangorn
08-20-2016, 08:41 PM
While it's always possible that you'll find an opening on any given day, you're better off making the reservation as far out as you can. You will definitely have more options to work from. There are only a limited number of tours each day and each one is limited to less than 20 people - so not a lot of slots on any given day.

That said, when we took the tour two years ago, DW was quite ill on our scheduled day. I called about canceling or rescheduling, but was told that wasn't possible. I decided to go by myself rather than forfeit all the money. I went very early and talked to the CM at the check in desk. The had two spots available two days hence, and cheerfully switched us to that day. So i know for a fact that there are last minute changes that occur.

But still, I'd advise booking early.

Steve

Goodwife
08-20-2016, 09:44 PM
Thanks for help.
Good to know.

andmomlau
08-22-2016, 09:38 PM
I would get them now! We are going the end of October and I called a few weeks ago and the choices were very limited!

Goodwife
08-23-2016, 02:18 PM
I would get them now! We are going the end of October and I called a few weeks ago and the choices were very limited!

Thanks! That's the same time we are going, so hubby needs to make a decision now!😜