PDA

View Full Version : Lunch with the Keys to the Kingdom tour

Genie1953
08-19-2016, 02:35 PM
Can anyone tell me where we will be eating lunch with the Keys to the Kingdom tour? We understand that lunch is provided and had heard possibly at Columbia Harbour House but we just don't know where for sure and are trying to finalize all our meals for our trip in November. Any help will be much appreciated!

brad192
08-19-2016, 04:22 PM
I took the tour a few years back, and indeed, your lunch is at the Columbia Harbour House.You select what you want at the beginning of the tour, and it is there waiting for you when you arrive. You are seated upstairs, in a private area to enjoy your meal while conversing with your fellow tour members and your guide(s). If you can, be sure to ask some questions of your guide at lunch, as they are "off duty" while they eat with you, and can give alternate answers to questions you may have. (This also applies to when you are backstage as well). Have a great tour!

mrte62
08-20-2016, 02:49 PM
Yes, Columbia Harbour House .... did the tour in October of 2014 and having a private dinning area was a nice treat.

Figment!
08-20-2016, 02:56 PM
INTERCOTee TheHD shared in this Keys to the Kingdom thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?212860-Ruh-Roh!&p=2489265#post2489265) that they had a recently different Lunch location:

We just took this tour on Jul 23 and it was well worth it. Wonderful experience and we all had a great time. Just a side note, the lunch changed from Columbia Harbor House to Tomorrowland Terrace as of about three weeks ago.

I'll find out in September if it was a permanent change or not ...