PDA

View Full Version : Best Non-Magic Kingdom location to view Wishes?

Genie1953
08-16-2016, 10:56 PM
Can anyone tell me the best non-Magic Kingdom location to view wishes? We generally hit Magic Kingdom our first full day at Disney but there is a MVMCP that evening so no Wishes. Instead we would like to view it the evening before that and would like to find some place outside of the park to watch and listen...preferably with a view of the Castle. Any thoughts anyone?

:confused: :mickey: :confused:

DonaldDuck1117
08-16-2016, 11:58 PM
We enjoy the beach at the Poly. Like getting there early, grabbing a dole whip and finding a spot on the beach. I have heard the TTC by the ferry dock is good as well but I can't personally vouch for that location.

faline
08-17-2016, 07:23 AM
While there won't be Wishes on a party night, there will definitely be fireworks as the party features a special fireworks show.

As mentioned, the beach at the Poly is a good place to watch but I don't know how much the new bungalows interfere with the view. You can also see the fireworks from the Grand Floridian and from the 4th floor viewing area at the Contemporary resort.

GeorgeOfTheJungle
08-17-2016, 08:58 AM
I really enjoyed the Ferrytale Wishes (yes, that's how the spell 'Fairytale') fireworks dessert cruise! Kind of pricey but they have drinks, dessert, activities for children and unique views of the fireworks.

Polynesian Dweller
08-17-2016, 01:03 PM
While there won't be Wishes on a party night, there will definitely be fireworks as the party features a special fireworks show.

As mentioned, the beach at the Poly is a good place to watch but I don't know how much the new bungalows interfere with the view. You can also see the fireworks from the Grand Floridian and from the 4th floor viewing area at the Contemporary resort.
The bungalows only affect the eastern end of the beach. From about the center of Hawaii to the dock on the west is unaffected.

Butters
08-17-2016, 02:43 PM
If you know someone with DVC the top of the world at bay lake tower is great