PDA

View Full Version : Drink refill stations at CS

Allenfow98
08-16-2016, 03:13 PM
Not to sound greedy, but I like to have a refill now and them when im eating, especially if its hot out. I know some of the counter service restaurants have the refill station out in the public area so you can help yourself. Does anyone know which ones have that? :D

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-16-2016, 07:13 PM
There is the one at The Land in Epcot, but I can't think of any others off the top of my head.

When I'm crazy thirsty, I often get a large cup of ice water, along with my pop, so I get two drinks!

Allenfow98
08-16-2016, 07:53 PM
The one in the Land is a do it yourself, but it is technically before the registers, so every time you fill up you need to pay. I'm talking about a slf serve out in the restaraunt, where we the people are eating and you can walk up and " drink away" so to speak.

Allenfow98
08-16-2016, 07:54 PM
We ate at a CS with one last trip, and I want to say it was Restauntosaurus in AK but I can't remember 100%.

Fangorn
08-16-2016, 08:31 PM
The Electric Umbrella in Epcot
The Backlot Express in DHS
Restaurantosaurus at AK
Be Our Guest in MK (counter service for lunch)

Steve

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-16-2016, 08:54 PM
Arg! I can't believe I forgot BOG! :)

Fangorn
08-17-2016, 12:45 AM
Arg! I can't believe I forgot BOG! :)

i almost forgot about it as well. Probably because I don't particularly think of BOG as quick service, since you have to make and ADR even for lunch.

Steve

magicofdisney
08-17-2016, 12:59 PM
The one in the Land is a do it yourself, but it is technically before the registers, so every time you fill up you need to pay. I'm talking about a slf serve out in the restaraunt, where we the people are eating and you can walk up and " drink away" so to speak.
I've never been asked to pay again when I've refilled. Is there an actual policy somewhere stating you have to pay each time?

However, I too prefer these offerings because on hot days we tend to refill more than once.