PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP and dining if not going to party.

Allenfow98
08-14-2016, 03:28 PM
I've never been to MK on a day with special party planned, so I don't know exactly how it works. We are going to MK on a day with MVMCP and not planning on going to the party, but I inadvertently made ADRS for dinner at Be our guest at 710 pm. Will we still be able to eat and then leave or will they herd us out of the park right at 7?

VWL Mom
08-14-2016, 03:32 PM
I believe the last ADR time for non-party guests is 650P. When you made your reservation there should have been a message stating you need a party ticket. Check your confirmation or give them a call.

Allenfow98
08-17-2016, 08:08 AM
just checked my ressie and it doesn't say anything about needing a party ticket, I will ask about it when I get down there, I want to eat there, but if we cant itll just wait until next time, I actually would prefer breakfast anyway, but couldn't score and ADR for that.

VWL Mom
08-17-2016, 08:28 AM
Just make sure you leave yourself enough time if it needs to be cancelled so you don't get charged

I just tried to make a reservation for a party night after 7P. This was on the screen:

You are making a reservation during an event which requires the purchase of a separately priced event admission ticket (e.g., Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party). Guests with theme park admission must purchase the special event admission ticket to enter or remain in park during the special event.

rwdavis2
08-26-2016, 02:44 PM
From what I understand the last reservation time they will even let you into BoG if you don't have a party ticket is 6:20 for a 7pm party. When we made our reservation it was quite clearly noted one of the pages in the process of making the reservation. This was about 6-8 weeks ago for this November.

VWL Mom
08-26-2016, 03:09 PM
From what I understand the last reservation time they will even let you into BoG if you don't have a party ticket is 6:20 for a 7pm party. When we made our reservation it was quite clearly noted one of the pages in the process of making the reservation. This was about 6-8 weeks ago for this November.

I also read that they are cancelling any FP which extends past 630P.