PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass+ question

Chase055
08-11-2016, 10:54 AM
I booked a reservation for the first week of January on property. We have booked the room for now, but are waiting for military discount for 2017 to be released before buying park tickets. We check in on the 2nd but won't be hitting the parks until the 4th. Once we get the tickets, when is the first day I can book a fastpass? The day we check in, or the first day we go to the parks? Also, I can't remember, if we take the bus from the Caribbean beach resort to magic kingdom, where at the magic kingdom does it drop you off at? Was it right at the front gates? I stayed before but I can't remember. I'm wondering because I want the rest of the family to experience taking the boat over, but not if it's too much of a hassle. Thanks guys!

j2k
08-11-2016, 11:15 AM
The dropoff point is about the same distance as the boat. I'm no help with FP+.

DonaldDuck1117
08-11-2016, 11:35 AM
The resort bus to MK will not drop you off at the TTC (where you can chose the ferry or the monorail) instead it drops you off at the gate.

ThanxForNoticin
08-11-2016, 11:47 AM
If I understand your question correctly - if you are staying on Disney property at a Disney resort, you can book your FP+ 60 days in advance of your arrival to the resort - as long as you have your park tickets. You will need a My Disney Experience account for yourself. You will need to link your reservation with your park tickets so you can make the FP+ reservations through MDE. So if you have your passes, you'll be able to book right around the 3rd of November, if my calculations are correct. And you will be able to book for your entire trip up to either 7 days or 10 days from your arrival date (not sure which it is exactly!). Hope that helps!

Chase055
08-11-2016, 12:19 PM
Cool, thanks for the info. I thought it would be cool to have them ride the boat over. Looks like the boat isn't gonna happen. Oh well..

ThanxForNoticin
08-12-2016, 12:23 PM
Cool, thanks for the info. I thought it would be cool to have them ride the boat over. Looks like the boat isn't gonna happen. Oh well..

Or you can look at it differently - you can ride it from the MK to the TTC and back - TWO boat rides!

Or, if you're not in a hurry to get to MK, take the bus from CB to EPCOT, hop on the monorail to the TTC, and then take the ferry over to MK.