PDA

View Full Version : Food and Wine Festival

andmomlau
08-08-2016, 09:15 AM
We will be in WDW for the first time in October for the Food and Wine Festival. We usually purchase the DP but have heard that it may not be a good idea during F and W. Thinking of just purchasing the QS dining plan. What are some thoughts? Also....months ago I read about purchasing and downloading a guide to F and W...where kiosks will be, what foods and prices, etc. now, I can't find the link......

VWL Mom
08-08-2016, 10:26 AM
The booths and menus can be found here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?212804-2016-Food-and-Wine-Menus). I've never seen a listing with prices, I did purchase the Disney Food Blog one last year but even that did not have pricing for the food booths. If you google Epcot Food and Wine prices you will see some sites that have photos of last years menu boards and will give you an idea of the costs.

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-08-2016, 01:25 PM
I would say it depends on how much time you plan to stay in Epcot. If you are going solely for the F&W Festival then I would say no to the dining plan, because if you are eating your way around the world you won't need it. We went in 2014 with the DP and just spent a couple of days in Epcot and our arrival day at the Festival, so we just used our snack credits for F&W items. Only a few items were too much to use a snack credit for so it worked out well for us.