PDA

View Full Version : Animal Kingdom new night activities/hours

Sunshine1010
08-06-2016, 11:15 PM
1. Is this an extra 'ticket' event?...meaning, I have to purchase to stay at night? Or is all the new stuff included with a 'regular' day in the park?

2. Is this just for the summer? I'm going in October and Disney's site states AK closes at 7:30 every night I'm there.

Kairi_7378
08-07-2016, 10:16 AM
The night time activities in Animal Kingdom are included with park admission. We went one night in June and found it to be quite festive and fun. I do remember that the extended hours for the park were not published until a week or two before we went on our trip.

Figment!
08-13-2016, 10:53 AM
Animal Kingdom Cast have reported that the Operational Calendar will not be updated to extend The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic show beyond the scheduled Labor Day (9/5/16) performance.

This "final" show date has been scheduled since mid-Summer, but it had remained unclear if the Operational Schedule would be updated for Fall shows.

Cast have reported that an announcement for the postponed Rivers of Light show has been delayed for the need of additional testing of show elements. The internally speculated opening date is now 'Late 2016'

Additionally, Cast have reported that the Tree of Life Awakening, Kilimanjaro Night Safari, Harambe Parti, and Discovery Island Carnivale will continue on days where the park shows after-dark hours. For example, late September 2016 dates are showing a 9:00 pm closing with sundown around 7:00 pm.

Goes4FastPass
08-13-2016, 05:39 PM
i hoppe AK ha the evening activities and show sr=tabilized by December when we are visiting there again.