PDA

View Full Version : Food and Wine/Dining Plan

andmomlau
07-31-2016, 02:02 PM
We are going for the Food and Wine festival for the first time this October. We always use the DP but someone just suggested that when going during F and W, forget the DP. Are the food vendors easy to locate and can you use any part of the DP for these special foods? Also, I have heard that you can trade QS meals for snacks....is this true and are any of the F and W goods snacks?

faline
07-31-2016, 02:20 PM
The food vendors are all around World showcase. When you enter the park, you can pick up a food & wine booklet that will tell you where the food vendors are located and what each is serving. I've only used the dining plan a couple/few times so don't know how/if it will work with the food kiosks that are set up for this event.

While the vendors are easy to find, be prepared for some pretty long lines at many of them particularly at busy times such as evenings and weekends.

bleen3162
07-31-2016, 02:25 PM
The EF&W festival is my favorite time to go, in fact I'm going the end of September. I usually use the QS dining plan for breakfast and lunch and spend the evening in Epcot. Yes you can trade QS credit for three snack credits but you must use them at one stand and the are located around World Showcase Lagoon. I also suggest you buy a gift card to use at the stands so you can keep track of your spending, it is easy to loose track of $ being spent while eating your way around the WORLD!

Itchy
07-31-2016, 02:41 PM
If you do not want to trade a QS you can just use your snack credits at the booths or use good old cash.