PDA

View Full Version : Made my adr's for january trip

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-29-2016, 10:30 AM
I got up this morning to make my ADR's for our January trip and pretty much got everything I wanted when I wanted. My only concern is Rainforest Café, I know a lot of the restaurants don't get on the dining plan till later in the year but Tutto isn't showing in the plan yet but when you make the reservation it says accepts dining plan. When I made the Rainforest Café it said does not accept dining plans. I know they didn't accept it for several years but they did last year. I'm hoping it will be okay. Anyway here are my reservations:

Breakfast-Garden Grill (1st time)

Lunch-Rainforest Café AK
50's Prime Time (1st time)

Dinner-Be Our Guest
Coral Reef (1st time)
Tutto Italia (1st time)
Ohana

VacationDisney
07-29-2016, 10:58 AM
Looks like very good choices. We really like Coral Reef , Ohana, Prime Time & Tutto Italia. Have a great time!

SBETigg
07-29-2016, 12:36 PM
I think you'll be okay with Rainforest Cafe. They did start accepting the Dining Plan and have signs to that effect at their locations. I doubt they will go back to not accepting, but things happen. Just double check with them at some point before you go.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-29-2016, 01:01 PM
Okay thanks that's what I'm thinking.

CynBeth
07-29-2016, 04:47 PM
I have never been to GG or Ohana but we love the rest of the ones you mentioned and do them every trip.