PDA

View Full Version : Gluten free AND vegetarian

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
07-25-2016, 01:24 PM
My daughter is traveling to WDW in a couple of weeks with 2 of her college-aged friends. One is gluten-free and the other is a vegetarian. My family eats everything, so I've never had to worry about someone with dietary restrictions. Are any of you familiar with restaurants that might have good options for both? I know I've heard that many Disney restaurants are very accommodating if you let them know of the restrictions ahead of time. Thanks in advance for any advice!!

Arielfan98
07-25-2016, 02:58 PM
I went on a Disney trip with my sister's friend who was a vegetarian and it was never an issue. All Disney food services offer at least 1 vegetarian option; so for that friend I wouldn't even worry about having to ask (but you certainly could to be on the safe side). Although I don't have any personal experience for the gluten allergy, I would definitely inform a CM/server every time just to be sure. As far as restaurant choice, I don't think there is any issue at any of the Disney restaurants since they are very accommodating.