PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at Be Our Guest

MCeee
07-20-2016, 10:03 AM
In planning our trip for this September, we made a reservation for breakfast at Be Our Guest. At that time, we thought there might be a character meet and greet like at dinner. But now that we have found that no such character interaction is a part of breakfast, we are re-thinking our decision.

Has anyone done this? If so, is there anything special about it? The prices are not cheap especially for breakfast. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Mitchell

Arielfan98
07-20-2016, 10:20 AM
I have never been for the breakfast, but I do agree it looks pricey for what you get. I recommend Crystal Palace for breakfast if you want characters and it has to be in the park. My top 2 suggestions, would be O'Hana's or Chef Mickeys--it's a monorail ride away.

sgdisney
07-20-2016, 01:16 PM
I did BoG for breakfast last December and it was a decent meal. I agree the price is a bit high but the benefit was that I had an 8:15 ADR which gave me early entrance to the park and I finished up and walked right onto 7DMT.

DizneyRox
07-20-2016, 01:48 PM
Breakfast at Be Our Guest is best left untried...

Trust me on this..

Basket Mommy
07-20-2016, 03:05 PM
I've never eaten breakfast at BOG, but I have read many reviews that say it's not worth it unless you're on the dining plan using a QS credit. I do like lunch there, but again, only if we happen to be on the dining plan. Like Arielfan98, my preference for breakfast would be Crystal Palace. We rarely eat b'fast in the parks, but if I did, I'd choose CP or even Garden Grill at Epcot (if you haven't already locked in your FPs and can change.)

SurferStitch
07-22-2016, 11:20 AM
I would skip it. We did breakfast there in December, and it was WAY overpriced and not that good.

TheSorcererofFantasia
07-25-2016, 04:33 PM
Breakfast seemed overpriced for what you are getting so we have chosen other places for breakfast. Lunch was pretty good and we actually had a great dinner there two years ago. Booked dinner for Sept trip.

MrPeetrie
07-30-2016, 04:56 PM
We did this on our last trip and it was ok. I would put this in the do-it-once category. Price was high, but as others have said, it got us into the park early and the atmosphere was cool. My meal was unremarkable, but wife's was very good. We don't intend to do this for breakfast again though.

spcagrl
10-31-2016, 07:13 AM
We have a Dessie for BOG at 8:15 next Monday......but I thought the park opened at 9. It opens at 8! Will we be able to enter a little early to get the little ones there in time or will we have to wait for rope drop?

faline
10-31-2016, 09:27 AM
We have a Dessie for BOG at 8:15 next Monday......but I thought the park opened at 9. It opens at 8! Will we be able to enter a little early to get the little ones there in time or will we have to wait for rope drop?

Hard to tell but, given your reservation is after official park opening time, you will likely not be allowed early entry - never hurts to ask though!!

deedee73
11-01-2016, 10:54 AM
I would definitely ask but my personal suggestion would be try to move the reservation time up. Calling the restaurant directly might be the best way to accomplish this. Just explain the situation and hopefully they can accomodate you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk