PDA

View Full Version : HalloWishes!!!

Whipmatt
07-11-2016, 08:14 PM
I am thinking a doing the hallowishes dessert party this year. Good Idea? worth the extra cost ? Thanks in advance your help!!!

DonaldDuck1117
07-11-2016, 11:40 PM
I've never thought the dessert parties offer enough of a value to justify the cost. In my mind you get a few cupcakes and that's it. Some say the view for the fireworks is worth it to not have to fight the crowds but honestly with the new hub layout the crowd factor has really decreased.

However, if you have looked into it and feel it is worth the price go for it!!

Pirate Granny
07-12-2016, 07:41 AM
Yes, very expensive along with the party ticket price. But now it comes with parade viewing which is worth the price alone. We quite enjoyed it, and yes, the price goes up each year, and yes, just desserts, but worth it to me not to have to fight the crowds to find somewhere to stand and the kids can actually see the parade and fireworks with no issues. I'm shameless, we use the party as dinner...have a late substantial lunch and dinner is desserts.

TheVBs
07-12-2016, 03:16 PM
Yes, very expensive along with the party ticket price. But now it comes with parade viewing which is worth the price alone. We quite enjoyed it, and yes, the price goes up each year, and yes, just desserts, but worth it to me not to have to fight the crowds to find somewhere to stand and the kids can actually see the parade and fireworks with no issues. I'm shameless, we use the party as dinner...have a late substantial lunch and dinner is desserts.

I love this!! What a great idea. If we make it back to a Halloween party, I might consider being a little shameless too.