PDA

View Full Version : Memory Maker Photo Download Problems

savafan
07-10-2016, 03:49 PM
I've been trying for weeks now to download the digital photos from our honeymoon last month, and every time it tells me that it's preparing photos for download and that it can take up to 2 hours. I've waited as long as 14 hours, and I've never gotten to where the photos are available for download. Has anyone else had this issue? I really want to be able to download the photos before we lose access to them.

Zippy 1
07-10-2016, 05:19 PM
I have been having problems since I got home on June 21st. Some days I can work a little on the pictures other days not at all. We are also missing pictures. Which they are now trying to find. Never had problems like this before

savafan
07-10-2016, 08:02 PM
Same timeframe, I got back on the 23rd

i'm grumpy
07-11-2016, 12:14 PM
I've been trying for weeks now to download the digital photos from our honeymoon last month, and every time it tells me that it's preparing photos for download and that it can take up to 2 hours. I've waited as long as 14 hours, and I've never gotten to where the photos are available for download. Has anyone else had this issue? I really want to be able to download the photos before we lose access to them.

I have always had trouble with the site. I know they extended our dates due to issues with it recently. We are trying to find a discount code for individual prints and there doesn't seem to be one. :mad:

TheVBs
07-12-2016, 03:31 PM
I was having the same problems after our last trip. I was using Firefox. I tried using Chrome and it made a HUGE difference! It wasn't entirely glitch free, but at least I could edit and download our pictures.

allgiggles
07-12-2016, 09:59 PM

I've been having some issues as well. I always download all of the pictures before I start any editing just so I know I at least have those. It took several tries to get that done. I'm also having issues with editing them and have had to just work on it in small doses.

I read a thread on another board where people were having trouble downloading and were getting close to their expiration dates. One person called and asked for the deadline to be extended and it was. Another one called and the CM sent them a CD with all of their pictures on at no additional cost (that person had already purchased Memory Maker). I'd definitely give them a call and see if they can help you out in some way.

i'm grumpy
07-20-2016, 10:48 AM
We emailed them 3 days ago and have heard nothing. We can’t even look at our pics now.