PDA

View Full Version : Disney Survey question about MagicBand tracking

Goofy4TheWorld
07-05-2016, 07:48 PM
The final question on my most recent Disney Survey asked me:

To finish, we have just a few final questions.

During your recent visit, information may have been obtained from your MagicBand or theme park ticket. This information allows us to gain a better understanding of your visit, ultimately ensuring that we are providing the best experience for all Guests.

In order to provide the most complete picture of your experience, we would like to combine the survey responses you just provided with the information we have on file. May we do so?

Yes
No

Anyone else got this question? I really don't care what they do, anything I do that I want to hide I do on my wife's phone and MagicBand!

Goofy4TheWorld
07-05-2016, 07:57 PM
Well, I just took a second survey and they asked a condensed version of the same question:

In order to provide the most complete picture of your experience, we would like to combine the responses you just provided in this survey with the information we have on file. This information allows us to gain a better understanding of your visit, ultimately ensuring that we are providing the best experience for all Guests. May we do so?

Yes
No