PDA

View Full Version : Episode 90 - Looks Good On You Though

John
07-04-2016, 03:30 PM
The Cast: Ian Mitchell, Christine Warner, Justin McCarthy, Carolyn Pongracz & John Yaglenski

- Take 2 - The first show was amazing!
- We go park by park talking about what’s new
- Epcot - Frozen Ever After & Summerhouse, Soarin Around the World, Shanghai display evicts China pavilion, Guardians of the Galaxy?
- Animal Kingdom - Jungle Book Live, Tree of Life Awakens*
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios - *3rd Toy Story Track, Newer Star Wars Show
- Magic Kingdom - new Castle Show,*Muppet’s*to Liberty Square?
- Marathon Weekend at Disneyland and #runICOT
- DVC coming to*Caribbean*beach. 1st time at a moderate.
- Happy Independence Day Everyone!

>>LISTEN, DOWNLOAD, LOVE... (http://www.intercot.com/interactive/insiderlive/2016/episode-90.asp)

jennsky
07-08-2016, 02:15 PM
...but I like my Sunsetter Retractable Awning....with stripes......

:blush: LOL!!

John
07-08-2016, 02:31 PM
...but I like my Sunsetter Retractable Awning....with stripes......

:blush: LOL!!

Looks good on you though... ;)

BriarRose0708
07-11-2016, 10:39 AM
Loved that retractable awning bit, we like to quote that informercial around our house!

Very interesting thought about DVC at Caribbean Beach! We really liked that resort.. wondering if there will be any difference in price point/dues seeing as the property is a moderate, compared to all the other villas being at the deluxes. If that's the case, DVC may be in my more immediate future than I thought!

BrerGnat
07-11-2016, 12:35 PM
Very interesting thought about DVC at Caribbean Beach! We really liked that resort.. wondering if there will be any difference in price point/dues seeing as the property is a moderate, compared to all the other villas being at the deluxes. If that's the case, DVC may be in my more immediate future than I thought!

I wonder about that too. I mean, if they sell the points at a lower price, how would that work when using your points elsewhere? It's not like they could realistically offer the points at a lower price point and then allow you to use them at any DVC resort you want...otherwise everyone else's points become devalued. It will be interesting to see how they market this one.

Hammer
07-20-2016, 10:39 AM
I absolutely agree with the comments regarding DVC and the way people act about discounts/perks. DVC makes it known that discounts can and will go away at any time. People act so entitled sometimes.