PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century Dining

peter's #1 fan
07-03-2016, 12:33 AM
Hi, I'm going to Disney Pop Century at the end of October. I was just looking at the menus for dining there and it looks like fries are not available. Can anyone confirm this?

BrerGnat
07-03-2016, 12:45 AM
There are definitely fries at the Pop Century food court. Unless something has drastically changed in the past two months.

Goofy4TheWorld
07-03-2016, 11:19 AM
Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head, full time residents at Pop Century, recently led an intense media campaign to stop the "slaughtering of innocent potatoes every day" and Disney, in great fear of negative media attention, caved!

;)

i'm grumpy
07-05-2016, 04:53 PM
LOL.

I don’t remember any. I had chips twice and that awful pasta salad.

VWL Mom
07-05-2016, 05:07 PM
This was posted by the Disney Mom's Panel on July 3rd in response to the same question

Everything POP Shopping & Dining food court at Disney's Pop Century Resort offers seven food stations with a variety of foods from classic American favorites, healthy options to ethnic cuisine, pleasing all Guests. The middle of the area has a refrigerated area for "Quick Grab items" and beverages.

Side Food Options include french fries, mixed green salads, caesar salad, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans, house-made kettle chips, pasta and white rice (subject to change). I've tried the popular Johhny Appleseed sandwich and just loved it...oh, and those OMG Fudge Brownies are so delicious!

mechanic
07-07-2016, 09:30 AM
I also recommend walking over to AOA food court, they gave some unique choices there.