PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Candlelight Processional Dinner Packages Now Available

VWL Mom
06-30-2016, 07:45 AM
Delicious Dining, Spectacular Performances
Savor a delectable breakfast, lunch or dinner, followed by an awe-inspiring holiday show—select dates from November 25 through December 30, 2016.
Featuring a celebrity narrator, 50-piece orchestra and glorious mass choir, the Candlelight Processional is a popular and enchanting event that tends to fill up quickly!

When you reserve a Candlelight Dining Package, you’ll be able to indulge in a leisurely holiday meal with your friends and family—and have peace of mind that a guaranteed priority seat is waiting for you at this highly sought-after Christmastime event.

Candlelight Dining Packages are available for lunch and/or dinner and include a 3-course meal or full buffet, depending on the location. Simply choose your restaurant, relish in a sumptuous feast and then take your reserved seat—as you absorb all the sights and sounds of this joy-filled family tradition!

Beginning June 30, 2016, you can reserve your Candlelight Dining Package by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463.

Full list with pricing can be found here (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/candlelight-dinner-packages/).

Speedy1998
06-30-2016, 01:04 PM
Yeah.

I just booked the CLP package for lunch at the Beirgarten.

sgdisney
06-30-2016, 01:23 PM
There are also a few breakfast packages offered at Garden Grill, Captain's Grill at the Yacht Club and Trattorria al Forna at the Boardwalk. I tried to get the Garden Grill both online and on the phone but could not find anything. The CM I talked to said to keep trying because she did not think everything that would be available was showing up yet. On line I could get the Captain's Grill but she could not get it to show as available. I think this is the first time they've offered CP Packages at the Epcot resorts.

ThanxForNoticin
06-30-2016, 03:20 PM
Thank you so much for the information. We are booked now - thought we might be waiting until later in July!