PDA

View Full Version : 3 Dining Packages Announced for Frozen-Live at the Hyperion

Figment!
06-23-2016, 08:07 PM
Disney California Adventure park has announced three new dining packages for Frozen-Live at the Hyperion:

The Frozen Pre-Show Package lets you chill with family and friends while enjoying refreshments, photo opportunities and more at a festive, “Frozen”-themed celebration before the live show. This one-of-a-kind gathering commences inside Stage 17, transformed into a castle courtyard in the wintry world of Arendelle with “Frozen” delights sprinkled all around, including a shave ice treat for you to enjoy. When the magical reception winds down, you’ll be whisked off to the nearby Hyperion Theater and land in your priority seats.

The Frozen Pre-Show Plus Lunch Package includes the pre-show experience and priority seating, plus a melt-in-your mouth dining experience at Carthay Circle Restaurant. You can savor a three-course meal that includes your choice of four stunning main course dishes. There’s also a special kids menu, but everyone big and small should save room for a sweet “Frozen”-inspired dessert.

And for the ultimate viewing experience, go for the Frozen Signature Dining & Behind-The-Scenes Package. This is an incredible offering custom designed for the biggest “Frozen” fans, which includes not only the pre-show celebration and priority seating, but also an exclusive behind-the-scenes experience at the Hyperion Theater following the performance. You’ll then cap off the experience with an elegant four-course dinner at Carthay Circle Restaurant.

tinkwest
06-24-2016, 04:02 PM
There are a ton of details about this new option but for now I am quickly posting the pricing for anyone that is considering this.

Frozen Pre-Show Package = $49 per person, plus tax
Frozen Pre-Show Plus Lunch Package = $99 per adult and $79 per child (ages 3-9), plus tax & gratuity
Frozen Signature Dining and Behind the Scenes Package = $299 per person, plus tax & gratuity

Yungbuck73
07-06-2016, 02:02 AM
I hope nobody minds that I copied the info from this thread to a thread in http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?211401-Disneyland-Star-Wars-1-2-marathon-weekend-2017

Yungbuck73
07-06-2016, 02:05 AM
i didn't mean to dislike Sorry wrong button