PDA

View Full Version : Kilimanjaro Club

disneyjo46
06-23-2016, 09:46 AM
Thinking of renting DVC points at AKL Club level. Can we expect to use the Kilimanjaro Club for our breakfast daily? We are light breakfast eaters. Also could you really make a dinner out of the dinner options? Trying to justify the extra $ to stay on club level. I think the "free" wine, beer and nightcaps could really sway my husband! Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

dlpmikki
06-24-2016, 02:18 AM
I'm afraid I can't help as I have never managed to book it as never available! I can only try at the 7 month point but I suspect they go quickly.

VWL Mom
06-24-2016, 06:54 AM
You would be fine for breakfast. I know for my DH & sons the evening offering of CL would not be a substitute for dinner but used as appetizers.

AKL Club level usually is going the first five minutes at 11 months. I think it would be next to impossible for you to get this through renting. There are only 5 CL studios and 5 LO 1 bedrooms. If they're used as 2 bedrooms that's 5 units in total. I'd suggest contacting the person you're renting from (or broker) as soon as you have dates and are ready to book and prepare to be flexible with dates. Good luck!

disneyjo46
06-24-2016, 09:24 AM
Thanks!!!