PDA

View Full Version : Any restaurants you visit more than once per trip?

savafan
06-08-2016, 07:03 PM
Are there any places you like so much that you do more than one meal there? Or places that have different experiences depending on the meal?

Last trip, I did breakfast and dinner at 1900 Park Faire, and enjoyed both for the different experiences.

Currently, I have both breakfast and dinner reservations for next week at 'Ohana and Be Our Guest.

Simba's Mom
06-08-2016, 07:45 PM
There are a few QS restaurants I've done more than once in a trip, but only one TS. I did Sanaa in one trip twice, once for lunch and once for dinner. I decided I prefer lunch for 2 reasons. For one thing, it's more relaxed, quiet at lunch. Also, I love the Tandoori shrimp on Naan bread which is only available at lunchtime. I've done Tangerine Cafe and Pizzafari more than once a trip on several trips.

deedee73
06-08-2016, 07:45 PM
'Ohana always 2x and usually the same at Cape May (bfast & dinner at both). The two meals are so different bc of the bfast being a character meal and the dinner being a normal TS. We have done Crystal Palace 2x also but that was bc of enjoying seeing Eeyore and had nothing to do with the food although it was good & all 3 buffets are very large & diverse. I think with so many places to eat in MK now that eating 2x at CP is probably a thing of the b past but never say never.

Arielfan98
06-08-2016, 07:46 PM
Turf Club :tasty:

baldburke
06-08-2016, 08:27 PM
We've done Chef Mickey's 2x (breakfast and dinner) but it was a little much

buzznwoodysmom
06-08-2016, 09:57 PM
We have often done Ohana for dinner and breakfast one the same trip.

ChipDale2708
06-09-2016, 09:07 AM
I wish we had done the Garden Grill breakfast twice last month - we enjoyed it so much! We went on our first morning and had reservations for Cape May breakfast on our last morning and considered changing but felt loyalty to Cape May (we stay at the Beach Club and always love Cape May). However we did not enjoy Cape May as much this trip and were sad we didn't try to go back to the Garden Grill.

SurferStitch
06-09-2016, 12:20 PM
We sometimes dine at Narcoossee's twice during a trip. We've done multiple breakfasts at the Grand Flo Café when we stay at the Flo, as well as at Captain's Grille at YC when we stay there. We also quite often do a breakfast and a dinner at 'Ohana during the same trip.

CynBeth
06-09-2016, 06:16 PM
We have done breakfast and dinner at Boma. It also depends on where we stay. One trip we were at WL so we had a few breakfasts at WCC. When we stayed at CR we had a few breakfasts at The Wave. In Dec we are staying at YC so we are having a few breakfasts at CG.

lawgirl
06-09-2016, 07:00 PM
Ohana is a totally different experience for brunch and dinner, and I loved both- especially if you can swing a dinner reservation to coincide with the MK fireworks. Also I love Garden Grill...I would totally do brunch there and dinner as well. Boma has a wonderful brunch buffet, and we love dinner there as well. Those are all places I have done twice in a trip. Chef Mickey's was the worst, most expensive meal (both brunch and dinner) and I would not recommend it!

#1donaldfan
06-10-2016, 01:40 PM
That's easy .... for us it's Boma for breakfast and dinner and Trails End for both breakfast and dinner. We have done that on several trips and will do it again and again ......

CanadaLovesDisney
06-10-2016, 09:15 PM
We have never in the past hit the same table service twice. Next trip we are doing Kona Cafe twice for breakfast. Tonga Toast... need I say more?

LVT
06-22-2016, 03:39 PM
We take 12-14 days, so yes.
Via Napoli- we love the pizza and can often get a last second reservation
Boma- Breakfast and dinner
Sanaa- unique food selections and animal viewing

Arielfan98
06-23-2016, 07:44 PM
Turf Club Bar and Grill

DANAM
06-25-2016, 01:09 PM
Beaches and Cream and Kona we always hit twice. Kona we love the sushi so sometimes we do Lunch twice plus breakfast.
We have done 1900 Park Fare and Ohana for breakfast and dinner.

savafan
06-25-2016, 03:35 PM
After doing 'Ohana twice for the first time last week, I have to say that it's my new favorite restaurant

MNNHFLTX
06-26-2016, 02:45 PM
I have done Kona Cafe twice in a trip before; love their lunch and dinner selections and they have a great breakfast menu too.

Simba's Mom
06-27-2016, 01:26 PM
I have done Kona Cafe twice in a trip before; love their lunch and dinner selections and they have a great breakfast menu too.

We really ought to give Kona a second chance. The one time we ate there, for lunch, was about 5 years ago, and we were very disappointed, mostly in what we had (some fish selection). Checked the latest menu and what we had is no longer offered-maybe they got too many complaints. Anyways, so many people rave about Kona, that we ought to give it another chance. Any lunch recommendations?

joonyer
06-27-2016, 05:32 PM
We have not had a vacation long enough to fell like repeating any TS restaurants. We have eaten at the resort food courts and a couple of QS places more than once in a single trip, but that doesn't really count.
If I had a chance to repeat, I would probably choose a signature place like Jiko or Artist Point.

epceddie
06-28-2016, 05:12 PM
My wife and I love Kona Cafe at the Poly. We always visit twice each time we're at WDW — the day we arrive and the day we leave.