PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed in Poly Club Services -

Catzle
06-05-2016, 08:37 PM
So I contacted Poly club service June 2 to book for Ohana for my daughter's birthday on Dec 3. Took two days to get back to me and then they said they couldn't because they did not have my credit card number so I sent it. I tried booking myself today but it only said until Dec. 2. Now I just go check in and now it says until Dec. 6th but no reservations available. So I am assuming Poly Club Level will have also booked nothing since it takes 2 days to hear back from them. Very sad as this is the only place she wanted to eat for her birthday.

Cinderelley
06-06-2016, 04:32 AM
Hopefully they will come through for you. :)

deedee73
06-06-2016, 09:49 AM
Totally not what I have ever experienced - mind you it has been a number of years but not what I would ever expect. Try calling them again and I hope it all works out.

BrerGnat
06-06-2016, 10:20 AM
Club Levels are reportedly going downhill FAST across the board due to budget cuts. I would put your ADRs in your own hands at this point and keep checking for a cancellation. I'm sure something will open up. Don't count on IPO to handle anything.

Hammer
06-06-2016, 12:09 PM
Club Levels are reportedly going downhill FAST across the board due to budget cuts. I would put your ADRs in your own hands at this point and keep checking for a cancellation. I'm sure something will open up. Don't count on IPO to handle anything.

That is so disappointing to hear that this is happening, though I never thought club level planning services are truly worth it at Disney. The issues with Shanghai Disneyland keep costing every other facet of the company. #thanksShanghai!

Polynesian Dweller
06-06-2016, 12:10 PM
Has always worked great for us, including this year. Got all the ADRs.

Today, June 6, is the 180 day point for Dec 3. When is your checkin date? They can't book until 180 days out so if you are checking in Dec 3 then this is the earliest they could have started.

Polynesian Dweller
06-06-2016, 12:13 PM
Absolutely not good advice. They are still very good and not affected. If they don't get the cred card they can do nothing with ADRs and if it's not 180 days (June 6th is 180 days for a Dec 3 checkin) then they can't do anything either.

You can absolutely count on the Poly IPO. Just recently used it and it was perfect for all my ADRs. I suspect the OP is just understandably a bit anxious.

BrerGnat
06-06-2016, 12:33 PM
Absolutely not good advice. They are still very good and not affected. If they don't get the cred card they can do nothing with ADRs and if it's not 180 days (June 6th is 180 days for a Dec 3 checkin) then they can't do anything either.

You can absolutely count on the Poly IPO. Just recently used it and it was perfect for all my ADRs. I suspect the OP is just understandably a bit anxious.

But don't resort guest get 180+ 10?