PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Parking

JPooh
05-24-2016, 04:30 PM
Where do you park if you are entering Epcot from the World Showcase entrance?

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-24-2016, 06:36 PM
There really isn't anywhere to park on the World Showcase side. All of the parking nearby is reserved for guests of the hotels, or those with meal reservations.

If you're parking you could park in the regular, main Epcot parking, or (for a more "fun" trip), park at DHS, and take the boat to the International Gateway entrance. It isn't quick though. :)

drosenbe
05-27-2016, 07:29 AM
I believe that you can tell the guard that you are visiting the Boardwalk shops. You obviously don't need a reservation for that. I know this used to work a couple of years ago, but we haven't tried it on the last couple of trips. I believe that you would be directed to the self parking lot, which is, quite frankly, a hike to even the main hotel building. or you could valet the car, for $20.

PopPhan
05-27-2016, 08:26 AM
I believe that you can tell the guard that you are visiting the Boardwalk shops. You obviously don't need a reservation for that. I know this used to work a couple of years ago, but we haven't tried it on the last couple of trips. I believe that you would be directed to the self parking lot, which is, quite frankly, a hike to even the main hotel building. or you could valet the car, for $20.

DO NOT DO THIS!!!!!

Parking at the Boardwalk, or Yacht and Beach Clubs for that matter, are for people staying at those resorts or doing business there -- dining or shopping. It is NOT for entering either EPCOT or DHS and spending a day in the parks.

Isabella
06-03-2016, 02:15 PM
I hit the wrong button, I do not dislike this post/ I actually like it just don't know how to undo the dislike!
:bang::sob: