PDA

View Full Version : More Fasspass Questions

JPooh
05-22-2016, 04:35 PM
In order to make my fasspass ressies 60 days in advance. Do we make them 60 days from when we check in or is it 60 days from the first park we visit. Also, can we make ressies for my family together or do I have to make them individually and hope we get them at the same time. Lastly, can we make ressies for all parks at the same time or do we until it's 60 days from the day we actually go to a particular park.

LandFan
05-22-2016, 04:43 PM
In order to make my fasspass ressies 60 days in advance. Do we make them 60 days from when we check in or is it 60 days from the first park we visit. Also, can we make ressies for my family together or do I have to make them individually and hope we get them at the same time. Lastly, can we make ressies for all parks at the same time or do we until it's 60 days from the day we actually go to a particular park.

1) 60 days from when you check in (they won't know which day you are going to visit a given park)
2) You can make them for your whole family together as long as you are all linked in my disney experience
3) When I made them for my June trip it let me make them for my whole trip when I hit 60 days (and we are staying for more than 10 days)

JPooh
05-23-2016, 08:06 AM
Thank you

cmb
06-28-2016, 12:07 AM
Do you have to buyDW tickets before you try to get FP+? If so, what happens if you can't get any FP ressies and change your mind about going to DW?

TheHD
06-28-2016, 10:25 AM
Yes. If you don't buy the DW tickets in advance, you can only make your FP+ selections at the park, at the various kiosks, on the day you purchase your tickets and enter.

They have been adding FP+ features lately that may allow you to select your FP+ on your phone the day of entering the park as well, bypassing the kiosks. I know they have added some features bypassing the kiosks, but I can't remember if that is just for the 4th FP+ selection or your entire selection, but without pre-purchased DW tickets, you can't make reservations until that day you purchase tickets.