PDA

View Full Version : Linking Reservations with Other Family Members

4disneynuts
05-18-2016, 11:46 AM
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how I link my reservations, i.e. dining, fastpasses etc. to my family members reservations. We have 3 separate reservations but I have already made all the dining plans for all of us and I will be doing the fastpass reservations also in August. I cannot figure out on the MyDisney App how to link all 3 of our reservations so that we all have the information. Can anyone please tell me how I can do this? Thanks for your help!!

135 days and counting!!!!!:mickey:

faline
05-18-2016, 12:02 PM
You need to invite your family members to link with you. Once they accept, you'll be able to handle the fastpasses depending on what sort of permission your family members have given to you.

Here is more information from Disney:

What happens when someone accepts my Family & Friends invitation for My Disney Experience?
A.
Once you invite someone to connect to your Family & Friends list, that person will receive an email notification and be given the choice to accept or decline your invitation. When they accept, you will see a check mark next to their name in your Family & Friends list and you can then share the vacation planning activities in My Disney Experience.

If you wish to modify what information you are sharing with other people, you can change your Family & Friends viewing permissions for each individual Guest by selecting the “Edit” button next to someone’s name in your Family & Friends list.

View your Family & Friends list to invite someone to connect with you. You must sign in to My Disney Experience to view or modify your Family & Friends.

DisneyaHolic
05-18-2016, 10:44 PM
If you have any problems, rather than try to fix them, call Disney Support. I am a frequent Disney World traveler, and have had a miserable time linking friends and family. I have had to spend many hours with phone support, and wish I had called them before trying to "fix" the problems.

DebK
05-19-2016, 07:58 AM
If you call MDE tech at 407-939-4357, they are very helpful and can assist with linking everything together!

LandFan
05-20-2016, 09:33 AM
If you have any problems, rather than try to fix them, call Disney Support. I am a frequent Disney World traveler, and have had a miserable time linking friends and family. I have had to spend many hours with phone support, and wish I had called them before trying to "fix" the problems.

Agreed!