PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! fast pass fiasco

ncrohrs
05-17-2016, 12:55 PM
Long story short. We have a large party of 12. My own of 6, and two parties of 3 combined to get 12. The two parties of 3 are just doing one day at MK. Well, the one party bought the wrong tickets, meaning with the tiered system she did not buy the correct ones for the date we go!!!

Guess its an easy fix for her to upgrade when she picks up her tix at will call the day we arrive. But now we can't make fast passes! The tickets were purchased through undercovertourist. Disney says they can't change them but undercovertourist can call Disney and fix it ahead of time so we can get FP but they won't do it! What should we do?!

We can keep bugging them which we might, but worst case and only 9 of us can get FP what should we do? We will be at park early (9:30 on june 2). Will there be enough rides with short wait times through morning we can all do without FP? Have a 3 year old with us so its a concern to wait too long. Will the party with no FP ahead of time be able to get some once they have their corrected tickets?

I'm so sad and upset...advice?

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-17-2016, 11:29 PM
I would keep bugging Undercover Tourist. Can you "return" the wrong tickets, and then buy the right one?

Otherwise, I don't know that is much else you can do. I would get to thsee park earlier though, FP or not, the first hour or so that the park is open has the lowest crowds. I wouldn't worry too much, they will be able to get some day-of FPs.

Speedy1998
05-18-2016, 12:31 PM
In the worse case scenario, print out the FP times for each attraction that you have a FP for. Go to a FP+ kiosk as soon as you get in the park that day, and ask the CM if they can get the party of 3, FPs for the same time. This worked for me a few years ago, two of our FP windows were for exactly the same time, the last had a 15 minute difference (1-2 vs 1:15-2:15).

burrsace
05-18-2016, 02:32 PM
When you get to MK go immediately to guest services in City hall and explain your situation to them

Most times they will feel bad and try to accommodate you by giving you a paper fast pass ticket

These tickets are good for up to 5 people and can be used in any ride.

I know you have more than 5 with you but they may give you multiple passes so you can combine them with the paper tickets and using your FP on your tickets for the groups that did it correctly