PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Attraction at EPCOT - No July FP+

Jeff T
05-17-2016, 09:06 AM
Yesterday was the first day we could begin selecting our FP+ for our Disney trip in July. I noticed that the new Frozen attraction at EPCOT is not yet listed as an available attraction on the online FP+ selection list. I assume Disney is not convinced that the projected attraction completion timeline announced earlier this Spring will not be met. Sure hope that's not the case. We we looking forward to experiencing the new attraction in July.

Note, the new Soarin' attraction is available for FP+ selection in July.

donald-doc
05-17-2016, 10:06 AM
Noted the same thing.... Wonder if there is a way to track this, or if we will simply have to keep returning to the FP+ website.

:)

Figment104
05-20-2016, 12:24 PM
It was just announced that the new Frozen attractions will be opening on June 21st, and FastPasses can be booked beginning May 21st.

TheHD
05-21-2016, 12:56 AM
Not available yet...

TheHD
05-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Frozen became available for FP at least by 5AM PST.

LudwigVonDrake
05-23-2016, 06:25 AM
It appears that you can't reserve FP+'s for both Soarin' and Frozen. I guess they're considered in the same tier.

Basket Mommy
05-23-2016, 04:50 PM
Frozen and Soarin' are both Tier 1. I had to cancel Soarin' to get Frozen for June 21, but I was able to do that. I figure getting to Future World at park opening and heading straight to Soarin' would be easier (and possibly unnecessary since theoretically the 3rd theater will mean faster lines?) I don't even want to think about what the standby line would be like with Frozen Ever After.

azcavalier
05-24-2016, 10:22 AM
Frozen and Soarin' are both Tier 1. I had to cancel Soarin' to get Frozen for June 21, but I was able to do that. I figure getting to Future World at park opening and heading straight to Soarin' would be easier (and possibly unnecessary since theoretically the 3rd theater will mean faster lines?) I don't even want to think about what the standby line would be like with Frozen Ever After.

True, but remember that Frozen will be in the World Showcase, which will open later in the day. So, you could actually go ride Soarin' first thing without a FP, and then do some other stuff, be in place for when the World Showcase opens, and probably be one of the first to ride Frozen when IT opens for the day. Two rope drops, same park.

Of course, if you're not going to use a FP on Soarin', then there's really no reason why you wouldn't use it on Frozen.

BrerGnat
05-24-2016, 10:24 AM
True, but remember that Frozen will be in the World Showcase, which will open later in the day. So, you could actually go ride Soarin' first thing without a FP, and then do some other stuff, be in place for when the World Showcase opens, and probably be one of the first to ride Frozen when IT opens for the day. Two rope drops, same park.

Of course, if you're not going to use a FP on Soarin', then there's really no reason why you wouldn't use it on Frozen.

I am sure the Norway pavilion will open at the same time as Future World. They are not going to wait until 11am to open it.

marlyn
05-24-2016, 11:30 AM
Norway opens at 9:00 AM

savafan
05-25-2016, 01:33 PM
Any chance at a soft opening for this? The last day of our honeymoon is the 19th. When we planned it, the ride was expected to open in May.