PDA

View Full Version : I'm seriously about to cry about photopass

Cinderelley
05-12-2016, 11:19 PM
Ok, it has been a rough trip if you haven't seen my post in the Disneyland section. I am home now and really, really like some of our family pictures that the photopass photographers took. The whole point of the trip was to get us all together in Disney for the first time in 11 years. I paid for the +- one day thing for two of our days. Every time I hit download though, it does not download. there's nothing in the download file on the computer. There's nothing when I hit the down arrow on the internet bar. I know it is ridiculous to cry about this, but I feel so completely overwhelmed at this point. Has anyone had this problem? How did you fix it?

Zippy 1
05-12-2016, 11:56 PM
Call them!! They can usually help fix the problem. I hope everything turns out well. I know how precious those pictures can be

brownie
05-13-2016, 04:53 AM
Try using a different browser. You can also try clearing your cache and history of the browser you were using to see if that helps.

Cinderelley
05-13-2016, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I did try getting help with their online chat. I also tried the browser stuff. I think I just need to take a step back for a day or two and then try again when I'm not so emotional over it.

deedee73
05-13-2016, 10:57 PM
I'm so sorry to read about your trip issues and then to see that you are having further issues with the pics at home. I wish I had some concrete suggestions beyond the obvious that maybe you need to walk away from it for a few days then try again. Hoping in the end that you & your family had a memorable trip.