PDA

View Full Version : Logical Times When ADRs Come Available?

magicman
05-11-2016, 11:40 AM
We have a trip in Aug/Sep, and we missed the 180 day mark to make dining reservations.

I am continually trying to get "Be Our Guest" and/or "Jungle Navigation" for a dinner but to no avail.

I do know that persistence is a key tip; however, I wondered if there were logical times in the countdown for reservations to become available. (For example, at WDW minus 60 days I would expect some reservation movement due to the fact that fastpasses become available and there will be conflicts.)

Also, is there a time of day when my search odds might be improved?

Lastly, any other tips so that 'the odds be ever in my favor'?:archer:

SurferStitch
05-11-2016, 11:51 AM
People say that 45 days out is a magical number as well, since that's when package balances are due. If someone is going to cancel a trip, it would be around that time.

The Skipper Canteen only has day-of ADR's right now (I think). I'm sure that's why you can't find anything for that.

Speedy1998
05-11-2016, 12:33 PM
I have heard the week before is also a good time to check, as people make last minute changes to their plans.

magicman
05-11-2016, 02:59 PM
[/QUOTE]The Skipper Canteen only has day-of ADR's right now (I think). I'm sure that's why you can't find anything for that.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response. Is there a set time when the "day of ADRs" come available? Also, do you make the "day of ADRs" on-line or must they be made in person?

Again, thanks!

mechanic
05-11-2016, 03:10 PM
1 day out is very good also. Scored some great spots during Christmas week the night before