PDA

View Full Version : Need another table service meal - preferably breakfast and preferably a buffet

Genie1953
05-11-2016, 12:01 AM
We make our dining reservations tomorrow morning and I need help selecting one last table service meal. We would prefer breakfast at one of the resorts if possible but are open to going to one of the parks if necessary. I just realized that the subject of this thread says buffet is preferred so I am editing my original post. We are open to other options also. We are already doing table service meals at the following restaurants (if I can get the reservations). Any thoughts on one more?

Crystal Palace breakfast before park opening
Garden Grill dinner
Cape May breakfast
1900 Fare breakfast
Chef Mickey's breakfast
Ohana's dinner
Liberty Tree Tavern dinner
Coral Reef dinner
Sci-Fi dinner
Cape May dinner
Whispering Canyon Cafe dinner

Any thoughts?? :confused: :mickey: :confused:

mechanic
05-11-2016, 02:03 AM
Boma at AKL. over 45 items. Highly recommended.

Genie1953
05-11-2016, 05:19 AM
Thanks! Can't wait until I am able to make my ADRs!

42 minutes and counting!

cer
05-11-2016, 08:17 AM
Boma breakfast is lovely, if you want another buffet.

Trails End (another breakfast buffet) is good, too but a little difficult to get to.

JanetMegan
05-11-2016, 09:45 AM
What about Garden Grill breakfast? It's family style and I know you are hitting it up for dinner but I have heard good things about breakfast.

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-11-2016, 10:01 AM
We've done several breakfasts our favorite so far is Kona Café for the food and service both were exceptional. As far as atmosphere, 1900 Park Fare was our favorite the characters were awesome especially the Mad Hatter.

deedee73
05-11-2016, 11:48 AM
I realize you are already doing 'Ohana for dinner but the breakfast which is family style is very very good. And they have Kona coffee available plus this amazing juice blend.

SurferStitch
05-11-2016, 12:09 PM
DH and I have breakfast at 'Ohana every single trip because we love Lilo and Stitch!! The food is also very good, too. I absolutely love the pineapple bread and their sausage.

We haven't been to 1900 Park Fare in about 7 years, but are going back in October. The food is great, as is the character interaction.

#1donaldfan
05-11-2016, 01:22 PM
Boma breakfast or Trail End breakfast's are the best on property !!

Genie1953
05-11-2016, 08:59 PM
Thanks everyone! We decided to go with Boma! We were able to get all our first 10 days of ADR's on the days and times we wanted with the exception of Crystal Palace. We really wanted an early breakfast at Crystal Palace on our first day there. It is sort of a tradition for us but unfortunately the earliest ADR available was for 9:45. So we moved it to another day and were able to get an ADR for 8:10am! Will definitely keep checking back in case an ADR opens up on that first day though. We are thinking of paying out of pocket for an early Garden Grill breakfast on our last day there since we fly out in the afternoon. Still have time to think about that though. Now to get some rest! I have to be up to make 2 more ADR's tomorrow morning bright and early and will be up bright and early again on Friday to get the last one made and then we are all set!

deedee73
05-11-2016, 09:05 PM
Congrats on getting almost everything you wanted at this point - perseverance pays off so keep looking for that CP one. A lot of people shift plans when it's time to do FP & of course at the 24 hr mark.