PDA

View Full Version : Glutton Free dinner

Catzle
05-06-2016, 05:21 PM
I know every place has glutton free offerings but wondering if there is one better then the other for contamination? My daughter gets extremely ill if she gets even a crumb in her food. She has celiac disease and we can't take the chance of ruining our trip. We want to take her to a nice place for her 18th birthday but we have to be very careful on where we eat.

BrerGnat
05-06-2016, 05:25 PM
Try the Wave or one of the signature steakhouses.

Basket Mommy
05-06-2016, 06:04 PM
Disney takes all allergies very seriously. I would think that any kitchen would be able to handle a gluten allergy. I would call first or indicate the allergies when you make your reservations online. I know the question is asked every time you book a restaurant online. If you indicate the seriousness of the gluten allergy, Disney will make extra sure the meal doesn't sicken your daughter.

Arielfan98
05-07-2016, 01:38 PM
Disney takes all allergies very seriously. I would think that any kitchen would be able to handle a gluten allergy. I would call first or indicate the allergies when you make your reservations online. I know the question is asked every time you book a restaurant online. If you indicate the seriousness of the gluten allergy, Disney will make extra sure the meal doesn't sicken your daughter.

I would have to agree with that. In addition, you might want to try a place that doesn't serve gluten stuff as their main entrees...so maybe not Tutto Italia? A good steakhouse will have plenty of options. I think you should really ask what your daughter wants because as the previous poster said, Disney is great at accommodating people with allergies. If she wants pasta, go ahead take her Disney will make sure gluten doesn't touch it. I would recommend Rose and Crown Pub for a special birthday dinner because it is reasonably priced, and if you get a reservation an hour or half an hour before Illuminations, they take you outside to their special viewing area. Cinderella's Royal Table is also special if your daughter likes characters.