PDA

View Full Version : Victoria and Alberts

Catzle
05-06-2016, 05:18 PM
Is it really $300 a person? Was going to take my daughter for her 18th birthday but was thinking more of $100 a person. From everything I read its around $300?

BrerGnat
05-06-2016, 05:29 PM
I think the base meal is like $150 fixed price but a lot of people add upcharge items, like wine pairings, upcharge food items (waygu beef, caviar, etc.)

$300 per person all in (including tip) is a reasonable estimate.

Basket Mommy
05-06-2016, 06:02 PM
It's between $150 and $200 per person depending on the menu you choose. It's worth every single penny. I've eaten there 3 times, once at the Chef's Table and most recently in January. It's the single best meal I've ever had anywhere, hands down.

deedee73
05-06-2016, 09:52 PM
It would be a very unique & special venue for her 18th birthday but unless she is a "foodie" Or very adventurous I am not sure she would enjoy it. I went there with my mother for a special outing for just the 2 of us and it is over the top. I have an allergy to mushrooms so many of the dishes had to be altered but they were very interesting & unique - also small. Are you staying on property? Does your daughter have any favorite entrees? I would definitely recommend looking at the published menus at Disney or allears.

What about a signature TS and then a special event like a private firework cruise for the family afterwards to view either Wishes or Illuminations?

SurferStitch
05-10-2016, 11:57 AM
If you only want to spend $100 per person, I would stick with Narcoossee's, Cali Grill or go all out at the Boathouse or Morimoto's.

Even with our TiW 20% discount, DH and I still spend about $225-$250 at Narcoossee's and Cali Grill, but it's sooooo worth it!!