PDA

View Full Version : BWV ? 1BR Standard View

missymouseworld
05-04-2016, 02:55 PM
Wondering if there is a nice area/floor to request for BWV 1 BR Standard View? This will be our first trip to the resort itself as a DVC Member and wanted to request a nicer view for a standard...if there is one. Thanks.:mickey:

dmallan
05-09-2016, 10:07 PM
The standard view at BWV faces the entrance of the resort...basically the driveway and bus area. Mostly you just see trees. We stayed in room 4121 last time and in addition to the trees, we had a decent view of the waterway. It was quite a walk from the elevator, but right across the hall from the stairs leading to the buses, the walkway to DHS and the quiet pool.

DisneyFan1979
05-10-2016, 12:58 PM
I was just at the Boardwalk last week, staying in a standard-view one bedroom. I checked off "near lobby" and "pool view" at online check-in and got just that. We were on the same floor as the lobby, just a short walk down the hall and had a lovely view of the main pool.

missymouseworld
05-10-2016, 01:30 PM
I was just at the Boardwalk last week, staying in a standard-view one bedroom. I checked off "near lobby" and "pool view" at online check-in and got just that. We were on the same floor as the lobby, just a short walk down the hall and had a lovely view of the main pool.

Did you have a balcony or a patio?

DisneyFan1979
05-13-2016, 12:03 PM
Did you have a balcony or a patio?

We had a balcony; the lobby level at the Boardwalk is actually not ground level.

missymouseworld
05-14-2016, 07:19 AM
Thank you for the information....:mickey: