PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Studios

tinkx2
05-04-2016, 08:01 AM
My DD, DGD, SIL and myself were home in March, but DD has gotten homesick and wants to go home again in December. When we were there in March was right before they started doing all the construction.

So my first questions does anyone know when this will be completed? And is it really worth a park pass to go right now? I know there is the ToT, RNRRC, TSM, and Star Wars, but my DGD will be 17 months in December and can't get on most of these. If some or most of the new attractions will be opened OK, but without the Osborne lights I can't see doing this park.

Any information on Hollywood Studios or advise is greatly appreciated.

Strmchsr
05-04-2016, 09:49 AM
Nothing else is going to be open at DHS for a couple of years. 18 months minimum and probably longer so what's open now will be the same in December.

jwhamptonmi
05-12-2016, 08:55 AM
Do you know if Disney will keep the Indiana Stunt show or will that be going away, too?

Thanks!

savafan
05-12-2016, 04:32 PM
I don't know for sure, but I would think they would keep it around with a new movie on the way.

Strmchsr
05-19-2016, 02:54 PM
Yes, the Indy Stunt show is staying. There was a lot of debate around it, but they decide to keep it and actually have invested a good bit in the last few months to give it some badly need refurbishment and improvement.

mechanic
05-19-2016, 05:25 PM
If I was there for a few days, with hoppers, why not stop In. But I wouldn't use a single park ticket if j didn't want to enjoy the open attractions