PDA

View Full Version : Renting a Car at San Diego Airport

andypooh
05-02-2016, 11:42 AM
We will be arriving in San Diego 6/18 and going to LegoLand before heading to Disneyland. We are planning on renting a car. We have 2 sons, 7 and 9. We will need car seats. Any recommendations on best car company(s) to rent from? We know we will need car seats/boosters. Any advice on this?

BrerGnat
05-02-2016, 01:14 PM
I like Hertz. Been using them over 15 years with no issues.

I highly recommend bringing your own boosters. They count as free checked items. You will pay about $40-50 extra per day to rent two booster seats. That is a huge expense considering booster seats can be purchased for about $20 each.

BriarRose0708
05-02-2016, 06:05 PM
I like Hertz. Been using them over 15 years with no issues.

I highly recommend bringing your own boosters. They count as free checked items. You will pay about $40-50 extra per day to rent two booster seats. That is a huge expense considering booster seats can be purchased for about $20 each.

I second Nat. We just rented from Hertz for our trip through LAX and had a very good experience. They have really reasonable rates and great customer service. The rental we had originally been assigned had a flat tire so we went back to the desk and got another car assigned very quickly with no problems at all.