PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table without kids?

GeorgeOfTheJungle
05-01-2016, 11:31 AM
What does everyone think of Cinderella's Royal Table? Do you think me and my friend will have a fun time there (we are just 2 adults -- no kids)?

We are currently booked for 11pm, so we won't be there during the fireworks. I was thinking 11pm might be more of an adult crowd but I could be wrong? It's quite a bit of money and I'm having second thoughts about it. We were hoping for a special dinner to celebrate both of our birthday's together. We thought a character dining experience would be fun, it'd be fun to meet the princesses there and get photos with them, and we love the photos of the dining room there. It just seems "special" and uniquely Disney. Do you think we'll enjoy it, or would you enjoy it if you were just going with adults? Thanks! :mickey:

Genie1953
05-01-2016, 11:33 AM
I will be waiting to hear opinions on this as well. Our dining reservation booking window opens next Sunday so lots of decisions to make before then.

Arielfan98
05-01-2016, 01:30 PM
I'm not an expert on this, but I've seen YouTube videos of people on their Disneymoon there and it didn't seem awkward. It's just like going to any character meal. The princesses will treat you both nicely and the food there is delicious. I don't think you'll have to worry about it being awkward.

faline
05-01-2016, 01:57 PM
My husband and I have gone to a number of character meals - just the two of us - no children - and have never felt awkward. We've always had fun and the characters have been terrific!!

GeorgeOfTheJungle
05-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Not worried about it feeling awkward... Just wondering if it's worth the money for the experience?

mechanic
05-02-2016, 01:30 AM
It's gotten so expensive over the last 15 years, but I would say to do it at least once. The inside of the castle is very cool, and the characters are great. The wait staff are probably the best on disney property. Check the menu, and as long as you see things that you would enjoy, do it.

lawgirl
05-02-2016, 03:01 PM
I personally think late night would be fun. The last time we went for breakfast and loved it. We took our kids, ages 3 and 5. And they were both not wanting to eat at that particular time (they were both wanting to go ride Dumbo, so needless to say there were tears going on during our meal). Anyways, my husband and I were both saying how much we enjoyed it and would have loved to have been able to go without the kids. The breakfast food was so good. Its so beautiful and meeting the princesses was so much fun. Its super expensive for what it is, but I would go back (sans kids!). Even though I'll have to say I think that Be Our Guest has the slight edge for their liquor menu and awesome interior!

AdventurerKim
05-20-2016, 01:06 PM
My family and I have been to Cinderella's Royal Table two or three times, all without kids, and we have so much fun! One year, the ladies got wands and men got swords. That was hilarious! We felt like kids, and the men had pretend sword fights. I'm not sure they give those out anymore. The picture with Cinderella is really nice. We're going back this year since we haven't been in awhile. Pictures with the princess are fun! You have to eat there at least once just to have the experience. Enjoy! :thumbsup: