PDA

View Full Version : Booked!

Mickeydream
04-30-2016, 06:49 PM
It's done! :mickey: After many emails back and forth with Debbie from Magical Journeys our ressie is all set! We are booked at POP 11/19-11/26 with the free DDP and have opted to upgrade to the standard DDP. Our original plan was to go with our DD and 2 granddaughters, but when plans changed we decided to go just the 2 of us.

Now the fun trying to choose and receive our restaurant choices! Does anyone know when the emh are released so we can plan our dining ressies? :party:

VWL Mom
04-30-2016, 08:20 PM
Have fun planning! Disney's been releasing closer and closer to the ADR date. When I doing my first plan (as opposed to the 19 revisions) I usually look at the weeks before to check EMH, I find the days to be pretty consistent. When the calendar is released I check for changes and make any adjustments if they're necessary.

faline
05-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Happy planning!!

GeorgeOfTheJungle
05-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Congrats! I'll be there in Nov too!

LandFan
05-10-2016, 02:12 PM
Glad you snapped up some free dining too! We'll be there the same time :)

SurferStitch
05-11-2016, 11:57 AM
Have fun planning, and have a magical trip!!!

Mickeydream
05-29-2016, 09:51 PM
Well, here is our list of ADRs made so far:
Prime Time Cafe
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Tusker House (b'fast)
Chefs de France
Crystal Palace-this not our 1st choice, wanted either Diamond Horseshoe or Skipper Canteen
Boma (Thanksgiving)
Biergarten
Just need to make one more. O'Hana for our last morning will be out of pocket, but worth it.

Looking forward to all our trip will be! :cloud9:

brownie
05-30-2016, 08:12 AM
Well, here is our list of ADRs made so far:
Prime Time Cafe
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Tusker House (b'fast)
Chefs de France
Crystal Palace-this not our 1st choice, wanted either Diamond Horseshoe or Skipper Canteen
Boma (Thanksgiving)
Biergarten
Just need to make one more. O'Hana for our last morning will be out of pocket, but worth it.

Looking forward to all our trip will be! :cloud9:

Some good places!

#1donaldfan
05-30-2016, 12:42 PM
We will be there in November too !! You have a pretty good line-up. I've read some pretty nasty reviews on Skippers Canteen. Have you looked at or tried the Plaza in the MK ?? It's very good !! If you have one more TS to reserve, I suggest Trails End Buffett or Morimotos, as well .... both are superb !!