PDA

View Full Version : It has been a WHILE

lettripp
04-22-2016, 09:47 AM
Hello!

DH and I haven't posted much lately... ok... like for years... but we've been going through a major transition (first home, first dog and best of all, first baby). We haven't gone on a vacation in two years (really unusual for us) and I am SO excited that we are planning a Disney Vacation once again. This time, we are bringing our LO. She will be 18 months when we go so I am going to be asking a LOT of questions and going through old posts to try and figure out how to make the trip truly magical :mickey:

Looking forward to chatting with you all again!

John
04-22-2016, 12:01 PM
Hello!

DH and I haven't posted much lately... ok... like for years... but we've been going through a major transition (first home, first dog and best of all, first baby). We haven't gone on a vacation in two years (really unusual for us) and I am SO excited that we are planning a Disney Vacation once again. This time, we are bringing our LO. She will be 18 months when we go so I am going to be asking a LOT of questions and going through old posts to try and figure out how to make the trip truly magical :mickey:

Looking forward to chatting with you all again!

Welcome Home!

brownie
04-22-2016, 09:32 PM
Glad you're back!

deedee73
04-23-2016, 11:44 AM
Glad to have a member return. When is your upcoming trip?

lettripp
05-13-2016, 09:44 AM
We are going the second week of August... just after Prime season ends. Staying with DVC at the Poly (So excited) but we are prepared to be very flexible. Going to be doing a lot of research on strollers, what people typically bring for a day in the parks with a LO and other suggestions. Love and missed this community!

deedee73
05-13-2016, 12:29 PM
We are going the second week of August... just after Prime season ends. Staying with DVC at the Poly (So excited) but we are prepared to be very flexible. Going to be doing a lot of research on strollers, what people typically bring for a day in the parks with a LO and other suggestions. Love and missed this community!
I'm sure I will see you on the boards bw now & then but remember to update all of us with what you find that works/doesn't work for LO. It is a whole new world taking a LO to Disney.