PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass+ Availability at 30 days

Jack Skellington
04-19-2016, 02:59 PM
Hello all,

It's been 2 years since we were in WDW, and will be 2 more years until we go again (we were all in DL just a month ago).

We stayed off-property 2 years ago and it worked for us, we were able to get our FPs for the rides we wanted at the off-property window. This was also at the beginning of June 2014.

Does anyone have any recent experience with the off-property window, trying to get FPs? Were you able to get what you wanted? Could you still get major attractions (7DMT, any of the mountains, Star Tours, RnR, ToT, Soarin, TT, EE)?

Currently on-property guests can book at 60 days out, whereas off-property guests can book at 30 days out.

Thanks!

JS:mickey:

AgentC
04-20-2016, 11:50 AM
I'm a pass holder so I often book within the 30 day window. Things that are really hard to get at 30 days are the Mine Train and the Meet & Greet with Anna & Elsa are still really tough. The parades and firework viewing tend to go early as well. Test Track is tough now because Soarin is currently closed but I have been able to get it at 30 days. Same with Toy Story. You may not get the exact time you want but there should be openings.

The Mountains, TOT, Star Tours etc I can usually get with 7 days or less though it depends on how busy it is.

Jack Skellington
04-20-2016, 12:00 PM
Thanks! That's helpful.

Things that are really hard to get at 30 days are the Mine Train and the Meet & Greet with Anna & Elsa are still really tough. The parades and firework viewing tend to go early as well.

Do you mean the times are not ideal, or that they are generally not available? I am a check after midnight Eastern time type person, so if i did that at exactly 30 days out, do you think I have a shot at those FPs?

Thanks,

JS:mickey: