PDA

View Full Version : FP+ Soarin & Frozen

Davy Crockett
04-18-2016, 11:17 AM
Ok say these two rides do come back on line in late May / early June, How will My Disney Experience handle the booking of FP+? Being at that time there will be a load of people inside both the 60 window as well as the 30 day window not to mention those who will be physically be there that day or week..... Will there be any pre-warning posted or once the rides are operational then they will just "pop-up" as being available to chose from and you will have to edit your choices to see if you can snag a time?
I am going to assume that Frozen will be a tier A ride so there will be no way to choose both on the same day. Just wanted to see if any of you had read or heard or flat out just know how this train wreck is going to happen :jaw:

Our trip is right around the corner and I am just hoping that anticipated reopening / opening dates are accurate.

joanna71985
04-18-2016, 11:50 AM
Nothing has been announced yet. However, I would be shocked if Soarin' and Frozen were not in the same tier

Also, there should be an announcement for when Frozen becomes available to FP

Fangorn
04-18-2016, 03:34 PM
In the past, when attractions came back from refurb, FP+ were not available until a day or two AFTER the attraction was re-opened. Meaning they didn't show up on MDE until then. It would surprise me if they didn't do that here as well.

Steve