PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass+ and Rolling

Jeddie
04-16-2016, 08:03 PM
We made our FP+ reservations under the old "must do 3" system back in March but now with the upgrades I understand you can make just one at a time now and can do so on your phone/app while in the park vs. going to the kiosk? If that is true, can you book another FP+ after you use your 1st one now so that you can keep 3 at all times "rolling" in your MDE? For example, if I have my 3 FP+ set for 9, 10, and 11 am, once i do the 9am one, can I make another one for 12pm from my phone w/o using the 10 and 11 am ones first? Thanks for any help.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-16-2016, 08:59 PM
That would be great, but not. If you've booked 3 FP+, you have to use them before you can book another one. You can move them up though, if there is room (such as move your 10am one to 9:15am after you've used the first one).

Other than the initial three, if you choose to book all three, it is a "one-at-a-time" thing, at least for now.

AgentC
04-20-2016, 12:08 PM
I used this Sunday and it is exactly as Heather described. I think the app set up is pretty user friendly. When you try to pick an additional FP, you pick the time of day and it shows what rides have FP open and gives you a few suggested times. You can also click to see all the available times for an attraction. We were at MK on a busy Sunday where the park was open until midnight. We used our first 3 FP on the big items and then added the little ones an individual FPs as the day went one.

mechanic
04-20-2016, 11:22 PM
Just checked mde, so many changes. No tiers at MK and ak. No fp for wishes, grass seating is first come now.