PDA

View Full Version : What's good at Sanaa and Raglan Road?

satchel01
04-16-2016, 02:54 PM
We're trying these two restaurats for the first time this trip. Both have menus with alot of items i'm not familiar with. There aren't very good descriptions available. Is there something we just must try? Anything we should avoid? We're adventurous eaters but want to know what's really good at these places.

Itchy
04-16-2016, 05:56 PM
I cant help with Sanaa, but I can with Raglan Road.

Raglan is one of our favorites. I enjoy the Bleeding Steak and the Fish and chips. My daughter enjoys the Shepard's Pie. For dessert go for the Bread Pudding.

I would think that anything you would chose would be good.

Hope this help...:mickey:

steph436
04-16-2016, 06:42 PM
I can't speak about Raglan Road but my entire family LOVES Sanaa! It is a mandatory stop for us when visiting WDW. I highly recommend trying the Indian style bread service - the naan bread and onion Kulcha are 2 favorites.

My son always requests the lamb, my husband prefers the steak or the Tandoori chicken. I love the sustainable fish.

Our first visit, i was concerned the spices would be overwhelming but everything is well balanced and flavorful.

Ask your waiter for suggestions - they can help you decide what to try!

LandFan
04-16-2016, 07:09 PM
Get their Naan bread service with all of the different dips! The large one comes with like 13 dips and they are all AMAZING to try!!! That is our favorite - we have a blast trying them all. They are very interesting and different and the Naan bread is so yummy.

We love this place and go every time we visit Disney. You really can't go wrong picking food to eat here.

Hope you enjoy it!

Kairi_7378
04-17-2016, 12:07 PM
We also love Sanaa. The bread service is fantastic. DH loves the sustainable fish and the chai cream dessert. (He spent a week in India a few years ago and said that the dessert took him back!) I usually end up with the vegetarian combo.

Niecyboo
04-17-2016, 07:57 PM
2 favorites! I agree with everyone the bread is a must. We like to eat there at lunch and get the Tandoori Shrimp sandwich (me) or BBQ sandwich (DH).

At Ragland Road we have liked everything we have ever tried. My favorite is the Chicken Pie when they have it (I have a feeling I'd also like any other "Our Pie to Try they had). It was a chicken pot pie but had a lot more flavor than most and topped with mashed potatoes. DH loves the Bangers and Booze and our DD loves the chowder. Also agree that the bread pudding is a must. I could just eat the 2 sauces that come with it and be happy.