PDA

View Full Version : Zuri's sweet shop-still have poop?

mandaep
04-15-2016, 07:44 AM
So do they still have the poop treats match the species? My son got a crack out of the videos for it and was looking forward to trying it (and we are excited about the make your own trail mix!). Just wanted to confirm!

BrerGnat
04-15-2016, 09:22 AM
No, it didn't last long.

TheDuckRocks
04-15-2016, 09:22 AM
Nope, gone.

#1donaldfan
04-15-2016, 12:25 PM
Oh my, this was once a negative thread ..... although they were awesome to see and talk about they're gone. Too many people complained that they were inappropriate ..... soon after they removed them, I talked to the pasty chef in charge of them and she was a little candid and stated that they were removed for the same reason I stated. They were all in fun and never intended to gross anyone out or to assume Disney feels as though they can place "real" fecal matter in a tray and expect we'd buy it.....they do still have some awesome choices there tho .....

mandaep
04-15-2016, 12:39 PM
Oh my, this was once a negative thread ..... although they were awesome to see and talk about they're gone. Too many people complained that they were inappropriate ..... soon after they removed them, I talked to the pasty chef in charge of them and she was a little candid and stated that they were removed for the same reason I stated. They were all in fun and never intended to gross anyone out or to assume Disney feels as though they can place "real" fecal matter in a tray and expect we'd buy it.....they do still have some awesome choices there tho .....

ha, yeah. I can imagine. I mean, I watched a video where someone reviewed them and they didn't seem insanely delicious (clif bar, nutty kind of chocolatey taste) but it is just a funny little thing. I wasn't even sure and felt silly for asking. My six year old would have thought it was funny but he wasn't heart broken when I told them they would't be there. I can not imagine myself ever getting too bent out of shape and letting something like that be too offensive to me though.

Arielfan98
04-15-2016, 01:05 PM
It lasted a week I think because people were offended. So no, they don't have it anymore, sadly.

ThanxForNoticin
04-15-2016, 01:57 PM
So sad that this would be something that offends people so much that they'd get it removed from the menu! I was looking forward to trying it - seemed like a fun idea. And as long as the poop tasted good, I was in!!

People do realize that it wasn't made from real poop, right? Just like Zebra Domes aren't made from real zebras?!

Ms. Mode
04-16-2016, 08:21 AM
Those zebra domes are wonderful! :D