PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic closing?

TheSnappyPappy
04-13-2016, 07:34 PM
We were informed that our trip last November was going to be our last year to see Fantasmic because Disney was closing the show permanently, along with lights, motor, action. Is that information correct? We've seen many posts, and responses on here stating that buses were still running there and so forth. We would like to know because we will be going in December and if it'll still be open we would definitely like to see it. If there is a closure date coming, does anyone know it?

maalvarez18
04-13-2016, 07:38 PM
I just came back this weekend from there and it's still open. I haven't heard anything about them closing it. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VWL Mom
04-13-2016, 09:16 PM
I haven't seen anything of Fantasmic closing :shrug:

Arielfan98
04-13-2016, 09:30 PM
I haven't heard anything, but now I'm nervous.

Fangorn
04-13-2016, 09:36 PM
Perhaps there was some confusion between Fantastic and the Osborne Lights? The Osborne Lights did close permanently last year. There has been nothing said about closing Fantastic. I don't think it's going away any time soon.

Steve

Stu29573
04-14-2016, 08:12 AM
This is probably an east coast vs west coast confusion issue. Fantasmic is closing at Disneyland for the Star Wars Land expansion. It will be reopening, however. There is no need to close it at WDW, since it is pretty far away from the construction..

i'm grumpy
04-14-2016, 12:00 PM
This is probably an east coast vs west coast confusion issue. Fantasmic is closing at Disneyland for the Star Wars Land expansion. It will be reopening, however. There is no need to close it at WDW, since it is pretty far away from the construction..

And one of the few things left to do!!

apshort65
04-14-2016, 01:54 PM
They may as well close the park for a year or two

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

VaCamm
04-15-2016, 04:23 PM
I havn't heard this rumor... but my family would be very disappointed to see it go! Fantasmic is a MUST DO for our family... where else can we see Pocahontas and John Smith ?? :mickey: