PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic

Buddy08
04-10-2016, 10:20 AM
Are there buses available after Fantasmic? DHS closes at 9 P.M. on 5/15 with Fantasmic starting at 9. Just want to make sure we can make it back to POFQ.

faline
04-10-2016, 10:41 AM
Yes, there will be buses - they will run until the park is clear. If most folks have already left, the buses may not run the same set routes you are used to - they make stop at multiple resorts depending on where folks need to go.

Buddy08
04-10-2016, 10:45 AM
Ok, thanks.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-10-2016, 03:50 PM
Faline is right. They will never strand you at a park, and I think you'll be surprised how busy the busses will still be after Fantasmic. There will be all of the people from the show, plus those still getting off rides and finishing up meals. No matter what though, Disney will get you back to your resort.

I remember one very late night in Epcot, and the bus area was empty when we arrived. As soon as we did though, a CM appeared, asked us where we were going and a bus appeared minutes later and we were on our way back to POFQ.

Speedy1998
04-11-2016, 12:30 PM
If I remember correctly the official publications say the buses run for 1 hour after park closing. However, as everyone else has said Disney will not leave guest stranded. From what I have heard they do not completely shut down bus transportation to a park until security gives the all clear that the park no longer has guest in it.

PopPhan
04-11-2016, 02:38 PM
I have been there when the longest queues of the day were the queues for the buses back to the resorts after Fantasmic! And not just Fantasmic!/DHS, MK (Wishes) and EPCOT (Illuminations) get just as bad after their closing shows. Once Rivers of Light starts up at AK, that will be just as bad.

BUT.....You will be at Walt Disney World!!!!! The Most Magical Place On Earth! :D