PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest Breakfast?

Medland
04-04-2016, 03:56 AM
For my boys' first trip to Disney we decided Crystal Palace took priority over Be Our Guest on the day we are in the Magic Kingdom.
I would love to do a Be Our Guest late lunch or dinner that day but there are no openings as it is so popular.
Would it be worthwhile to have breakfast at Be Our Guest in Magic Kingdom then hop to Animal Kingdom on our Animal Kingdom day or plan to hop from the Animal Kingdom to Magic Kingdom for a 1pm lunch at Be Our Guest and hedge bets that AK will be open later than the currently released 5pm on our travel dates in late Sept/Early Oct? Or would the extra transportation make this more hassle than the experience is worth?
I'm going to keep trying for a slot that makes more sense, but wondering if I should make the reservation for the Animal Kingdom morning for if luck is not with us on our ideal times or if we should save it for a future trip.
My boys are 2 and 7 and they might like the details but I think the adult guests might even be more excited to go there. I know the grandmas and I would love it.
Thanks!

DebK
04-04-2016, 07:32 AM
On a solo trip I took in December, I ate at Tusker House on the morning I went to the Animal Kingdom and then I ate at Be Our Guest for the morning I went to the Magic Kingdom.

I had reservations before park opening and was done before the rope dropped, so I was poised to be the first one to ride the safari at the AK and Peter Pan at MK.....So worth it!

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-04-2016, 09:35 AM
It is neat inside, but I don't know if I would go crazy out of my way to see it. It is pretty and all, but it didn't completely blow me away. I'd save it for a future trip.

However, if there is a grown-up on your trip who REALLY wants to do it, I'd make the earliest breakfast time you can, and then head over to another park. It could work well on an Epcot Day (if you have one), since taking the monorail from the TTC to Epcot is a fun trip in itself.

Otherwise, I'm never a fan of heading to MK and then AK, they are so far apart, and you will spend more time than you expect travelling, no matter if you're driving yourself or taking the Disney bus.