PDA

View Full Version : Boatswrights?

Poohbear88
04-03-2016, 02:48 PM
What do you think about this resturant? Thinking about trying it on my next trip!

faline
04-03-2016, 02:50 PM
Haven't been there in quite some time. I wouldn't make a special trip to go to this spot but would eat here if staying in the area.

SBETigg
04-03-2016, 02:51 PM
I agree with Linda. It's not bad, but not a favorite for me. I wouldn't make a special trip for it.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-03-2016, 04:54 PM
We've eaten there on our last few trip and have always been quite pleased. The food is good and the service has been excellent. In fact, it was named a "must-do" by DD for the last trip. Especially if you're at POR or POFQ, I'd eat there for sure!

LandFan
04-04-2016, 10:51 AM
I agree with Linda. It's not bad, but not a favorite for me. I wouldn't make a special trip for it.

Same here. It's beautiful at POR and a nice place to walk around along the river but Boatwrights is just OK.

KarenP
04-04-2016, 03:34 PM
Boatwrights isn't bad. If you are staying at POR or if you are not staying there but want to venture over to take a look at the resort and grounds, then I'd say by all means have a meal there. I would not go out of my way otherwise just to eat there. It is good, but not great.

#1donaldfan
04-05-2016, 07:44 PM
We like Boatwrights pretty well. I can't think of anything bad about it at all. It's more of a home cooked feel and while on vacation we steer away from that but still we like it there.

pamickeys
04-07-2016, 11:08 AM
it's a very enjoyable diner. not real fancy, but good

i'm grumpy
04-07-2016, 12:51 PM
Boatwrights isn't bad. If you are staying at POR or if you are not staying there but want to venture over to take a look at the resort and grounds, then I'd say by all means have a meal there. I would not go out of my way otherwise just to eat there. It is good, but not great.

I'd love to look around POR, never happens.

#1donaldfan
04-08-2016, 03:46 PM
I'd love to look around POR, never happens.

You need to take the time to look around there ... it's one of our favorite places on Disney property ....

i'm grumpy
04-08-2016, 04:52 PM
You need to take the time to look around there ... it's one of our favorite places on Disney property ....

We tried to take a boat one year from DTD. When it finally arrived, we started out and had to turn around. A storm rolled in.

#1donaldfan
04-11-2016, 02:15 PM
We tried to take a boat one year from DTD. When it finally arrived, we started out and had to turn around. A storm rolled in.

Give it another try when you can. You'll love it !!!