PDA

View Full Version : ohana price

ledudes
03-27-2016, 06:06 PM
How much is Ohana for dinner?

VWL Mom
03-27-2016, 08:08 PM
When we were there in January it was $39.99 plus tax.

ThanxForNoticin
03-28-2016, 12:04 PM
I believe 'OHana is one of several places at Disney that will be priced based on the season. During the busiest times, the cost can get as high as $59.99 for adults.

BrerGnat
03-28-2016, 12:22 PM
I believe 'OHana is one of several places at Disney that will be priced based on the season. During the busiest times, the cost can get as high as $59.99 for adults.

Yes, all of the buffets and "family style" fixed price meals are subject to price fluctuations. They are even more expensive on weekends vs weekdays.

dmallan
04-02-2016, 08:03 PM
According to a thread I just read on another board, dinner at 'Ohana is now $42.59 per adult and $23.42 for a child.

nat
04-05-2016, 04:07 PM
We have never purchased a dining plan. It is just the hubby and I this time, we would love to try
some signature restaurant's. We would defiantly use it for dinner, no breakfast. Is it worth our while to purchase a dining plan? If so, which one?
We are renting a DVC Villa from the Timeshare store, not sure if this affects this in anyway?
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!!!

DizneyRox
04-05-2016, 06:52 PM
We have never purchased a dining plan. It is just the hubby and I this time, we would love to try
some signature restaurant's. We would defiantly use it for dinner, no breakfast. Is it worth our while to purchase a dining plan? If so, which one?
We are renting a DVC Villa from the Timeshare store, not sure if this affects this in anyway?
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!!!
Dining plan has never really been a good value. Using it at two credit locations (signature) further reduces any possible value. I did the math several years back, and paying OOP and ordering what I would normally get was the second cheapest way to dine. TiW was first, and then using the dining an was the worst value.

I suspect not much has changed, judging by the latest financial report, they aren't losing any money.

jpmsrivers
04-07-2016, 09:49 AM
Does anyone know what the rates might be the Sunday after Thanksgiving? Didn't know if they would still be holiday rates or if they would be lower?

ThanxForNoticin
04-07-2016, 12:41 PM
Does anyone know what the rates might be the Sunday after Thanksgiving? Didn't know if they would still be holiday rates or if they would be lower?

I don't know for certain, but I have to think that could be holiday pricing - probably $60 a person. But that's not official, just an expectation.....

LandFan
04-08-2016, 01:49 PM
They might be lower... most people depart that day (unlike us PA people who always have Monday off for the first day of hunting)...